The 220-Hour TEFL-TESOL Course is a combination of our 120-Hour TESOL Course, along with our 2x specialization courses.
|Full-Time (with a tutor)|
|Part-Time (with a tutor)|
|Self-Study (without a tutor)|
For all those who are looking for something special, something extraordinary, look no further. Our accredited, 220-Hour Online Master TEFL Certification is that what you, most likely, are looking for. It’s a 100% distance-learning program and comes with a tutor. It’s primarily designed for those people who wish to study an internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL course but have time and/or budget constraints which don’t allow them to attend one of our training centers. The advantages of this course are as follows:
- you will be able to study at your own pace,
- you can take the course from anywhere in the world, and
- our online tuitions are very competitive.
As it is an online TEFL/TESOL course, there is no classroom attendance and no teaching practicum. You will, however, have the opportunity to see actual EFL classes through videos. Throughout the program, you will study the same course content, including a comprehensive grammar review, and design classes just as the onsite program.At the end of the course, you will have learned the following:
- Understand the qualities that make great teachers.
- Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies.
- Know how to effectively organize and manage an English class.
- Create high-energy classes every day.
- Acquire know-how of teaching different types of students.
- How to make efficient use of technology in your class.
- Partner with artificial intelligence in your English instruction.
- Understand what is going on inside your English language learners.
- Become an expert in language skill development.
- Turn boring subjects into engaging classes.
- How to correct errors in speech and writing.
- Assessment strategies to achieve accuracy and fluency at the same time.
- Understand how to design business courses and materials.
- Learn how to conduct Business English Classes
- Understand the differences between the adult and the young learner
Throughout the program, your personal tutor will check your progress and your assignments. There are practice quizzes to help you stay on track. You are also eligible for two meetings of 45 minutes to get extra help if something needs a little more explanation. After submitting all your assignments, your certificate will be sent to you via e-mail and postal service. The course comes with full career-support services, including resume preparation, school lists, recruiter information, direct referrals to school, job leads as available. iTTi has its own schools in many countries of Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South, and North America. Prerequisites to registering for the course are an excellent command of both spoken and written English, a high-school diploma as a minimum educational requirement and 18 years of age.